Pre Op & Post Op Instructions
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- SHAVE TREATMENT AREA THOROUGHLY .( If there is any hair above the surface the laser will heat up your skin instead of follicle making the treatment both uncomfortable and less effective).
- If treating face, please arrive to your appointment with A CLEAN/MAKEUP FREE face.
- DO NOT WAX,THREAD, EPILATE OR TWEEZE treatment area
- DO NOT TAN treatment area 2-3 WEEKS PRIOR to session
- Avoid using self tanning products for at least 2-3 weeks prior to session
- STOP using Glycolic acid and RETINOLS 3-5 days prior to facial laser
- STOP using ACUTANE 6 months prior and TETRACYCLINE 3 months prior to session.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Some redness / swelling can occur and may feel like a slight sunburn sensations. This should resolve within 2-72 hours
- Apply minimum SPF 30 to treated areas
- Avoid overly hot showers/jacuzzis/sauna/working out for 48 hours or until the heat naturally leaves your body.
- AVOID SUN/FACIAL PEEL/AHA/BHA containing products for 2 weeks.